LINCOCEV® 100 SP is a soluble antimicrobial powder that consists of an association between the lincomycin and spectinomycin active substances in a 1: 2 ratio. Indicated for the prevention and treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease and Salmonellosis in poultry and pigs for control and prevention of Swine Dysentery, Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Swine Proliferative Enteropathy and Enzootic Pneumonia.
• Efficacy against Clostridium, E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Lawsonia intracellularis;
• Synergistic action for better intestinal health.
Each 100 g of LINCOCEV® 100 SP contains:
Lincomycin base ………………………. 22.2 gSpectinomycin base …………………. 44.5 gExcipients c.s.p. ………………………. 100 gINDICATIONS:
Soluble powder to supply in drinking water.
First 3 to 5 days of life: Every 1000 kg of weight, 225 g of product must be dissolved in 300 litres of water.
During the 4th week of life (or after vaccinations): every 1000 kg of weight, 75 g of product should be dissolved in 300 litres of water.
Every 1000 kg of weight, 75 g of product must be dissolved in 300 litres of water. It is a continuous treatment.
PIGS: 100 g of the product per 1000 litres of water.
150 g bags
POULTRY: 5 days
PIGS: 4 days.
– The use of this product in laying hens whose eggs are intended for human consumption is not recommended.
– It is contraindicated in those animals that have previously shown hypersensitivity to Lincomycin and / or Spectinomycin.
– It is contraindicated in the treatment of fungal infections caused by Monilia spp.- Do not administer in rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, horses or ruminants, as it can cause severe gastrointestinal effects.
– Do not administer together with Macrolides, Chloramphenicol or Tetracyclines.
– Medication administration should be considered when: there is severe hepatic impairment, hypersensitivity to the drug or when there is a deterioration in renal function.
– It may cause neuromuscular block that usually reverses with the administration of parenteral calcium.
Praça Emílio Marconato,1000 – Galpão A3 – Jaguariúna / SP 13916-074
Tel: (19) 3837-9900© FARMABASE 2020 - Todos os direitos reservados design by Motiva®