LINCOCEV® E44 is an antimicrobial powder that consists of an association between the lincomycin and spectinomycin active substances in 1:1 ratio. It has a broad spectrum action and also the synergism between the active ingredients, which makes it an excellent tool for the maintenance of the intestinal health of poultry and pigs.
• Efficacy against Clostridium, E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Lawsonia intracellularis;
• Synergistic action for better intestinal health.
Each 100 g of LINCOCEV® E44 contains:
Lincomycin base (as hydrochloride monohydrate) …………. 2.2 g
Spectinomycin (as sulfate tetrahydrate) ……………….. 2.2 g
Excipients c.s.p. ………………………………………………. 100 g]
It is a powder that should be administered orally mixed in the food.
As therapeutic: 2.5 kg per ton of food in an ongoing treatment of 21 days.
Treatment of enteric diseases: 2 -2.5 kg per ton of food in an ongoing treatment of 21 days.
Increase in weight gain and improvement of food conversion: 0.5 kg of product (22 g of antibiotic activity) per ton of food (up to 55 kg to 57 kg of live weight). From that weight until the animals leave the place to the market, add 11 g of antibiotic activity per ton of food. It must be administered continuously since weaning until 1 day before slaughtering.
25 kg bags
POULTRY: 5 days
PIGS: 5 days.
– The use of this product in laying hens whose eggs are intended for human consumption is not recommended.
– It is contraindicated in those animals that have previously shown hypersensitivity to Lincomycin and / or Spectinomycin.
– It is contraindicated in the treatment of fungal infections caused by Monilia spp.- Do not administer in rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, horses or ruminants, as it can cause severe gastrointestinal effects.
– Do not administer together with Macrolides, Chloramphenicol or Tetracyclines.
– Medication administration should be considered when: there is severe hepatic impairment, hypersensitivity to the drug or when there is a deterioration in renal function.
– It may cause neuromuscular block that usually reverses with the administration of parenteral calcium.
Praça Emílio Marconato,1000 – Galpão A3 – Jaguariúna / SP 13916-074
Tel: (19) 3837-9900© FARMABASE 2022 - Todos os direitos reservados design by Motiva®